Monday, July 11, 2011

DIY Flowchart

My daughter posted a DIY Reality Check flowchart on her blog.  I wish I could re-post it easily here, but I'm not taking the time right now to figure out how to do that. (My easy idea didn't work. Sorry. You can click the link.)

Here's the point that stuck in my mind - the instructions:
1. Make a list of all the projects you're considering
2. Run each one through the flowchart
3. Cross off projects that fail

I worry that my project-acquisition is a bit out of control right now.  Too many ideas.  Too much compulsion to try and do everything.  At once.

I put a box of sewing projects/ideas into the garage, thus taking them *out*  of the sewing area.  I know I do much better with a clean work area, but usually fall into materials encroachment as multiple projects present themselves and then take up residence on the desk or table.

It's clean right now.  That's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment