Haven't put any of my sewing goals in writing recently. And yet, setting goals really is helpful for my internal compass, which tends to get knocked about by all the ideas floating around--the shop, the blogiverse, my friends, the Facebook.
1. Memento Stocking for the family of a U.S. Marine
|Fabric auditions for another Memento Stocking|
2. Make step-outs for teaching Circles BOM (for September and October classes).
3. Finish sample(s) for September's class in Oregon
5. Make step-outs for memento stocking class
But I really, really wanna do these, too
6. Finish flimsy of black & white BOM
|Thirteen blocks = fussy setting|
7. Betsy bag
8. Make 2 more Circle blocks for BOM samples
9. Cinch sack
10. Pillowcase for a certain niece
11. Hem Sweetie's pants (she is so patient with me!)
12. Asian BOM fan sample block
I am teaching three sewing classes in September--those are some motivating deadlines. Best to remember where my stitching energy should get put in order to not come out looking like an amateur in that regard.
Do you make lists? Are they helpful?