I got ahead of myself on the Wordplay wallhanging I have been working on for more than a year. But I have something to show for all those baby steps.
Started sketching and imagining various bindings--thinking of doing a bit of scallop along one or more edges--but as I continued sewing the tiny bits together, I discovered I am running out of background fabric. Heavens!
The words are joined together (yay). Don't know exactly how much border I can scrounge out of the leftover scraps at this point. Or how this might impact my big dreams of scallops and fancy techniques.
For now, I'm so tickled with the words hanging up in my sewing room. I am linking up with Design Wall Monday at Judy Laquidara's Patchwork Times.