Sunday, April 1, 2012

Project report for March

Having spent the past week on Spring Break, I figured I would finish at least two projects.  But no, just one got done.  I have been plugging away at various WIPs, but things I was working on most of the month were longer-term projects.

So done!  I took a purple jumper that I bought for my birthday and hemmed it to the length that looks best on me (just below the knee--I've heard it looks best on most women, actually).  Then discovered that the newly-shortened version was too boxy and didn't have enough of a waistline.  So I monkeyed around with side seams, front and back darts, making it too tight and then loosening it again.  Too much time on a simple project, but it's something I will wear in the next week.
Cute teacher-dress/jumper

Monthly project count...
Completed projects this Month:  1
Completed projects Year to Date:  4
New projects this Month:  none
New projects Year to Date: 6
Discarded/donated projects (farewell!): 1
Net Project Count for 2012: 1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment