Sunday, December 2, 2018

Oh hey, December blog challenge is again live!

Once again, my good blogging habits have collapsed of their own accord.  I arrive at the month of December with a mere 6 blog posts for the entire year. 
So far.
But:






Much like last year at this same time, I have joined Cheryl Sleboda's blog-writing challenge for the month of December.  Already a day late, but optimistic about my ability to resuscitate this ailing blog during a busy month.

I have so many things I want to say!  So many finishes to report!  And some great projects in-the-works that I need to sort out--where else but in BlogLand could any of this take place?

Look at the optimism I'm showing!*

If you want to peek at who is participating, there is a list here; and it's open until December 10th, if you, too, want to join in.  (No pressure.)


*If anyone has a secret to taking decent selfies, I'd love to hear it.  My selfie game needs more help than my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment