So far, I have made:
|26 button towers|
|wired up 8 brooches onto stems|
|8 stems from clip-on earrings|
re-purposed 4 pairs of clip-on earrings (including a couple pair from my grandmother)
|12 crafty creations|
and miscellaneous other stems consisting of fabric yoyo's (many made out of leftover bits of satin and lace from when I made my sister's wedding dress many years ago), jewelry and beading findings, and anything else that looks like I can press it into service.
Don't really know how much more I need to make. My initial estimates were that I need about 80 stems to fill in a bridal-size bouquet. So... if I'm counting correctly, I still have 26 more to make.
Then onto the daunting task of making a bouquet shape out of them. The best advice I read online was actually a cautionary tale about how the DIY process is not as easy as some online sources make it seem. And that is one of the main reasons I started in January, and intend to complete this part of the wedding DIY in February.
Also, I really want to get back to sewing.