Thursday, April 25, 2013

Perspective

Sometimes I just get into the thick of things and can't see the forest for the trees.  April has been a looong month (seriously, it gets busy this time of year for teachers, especially teachers of high school seniors).  I have been immersed in my own dark moods.  Etc, etc.

So, it was refreshing at this month's Buck-a-block to realize we have made 6 blocks already!  We are halfway there!  (Not yet knowing where "there" is, in terms of what I am planning to do with this project, but I'm halfway done with a year's worth of blocks.)

Seems fitting to take a look at those blocks.

2013 BOTM from Judy Hoskins' 501 Rotary Cut Blocks

Yep, basking in a bit of sunshine on the journey.

It's good to take the time to look at how far I've come.  (Btw, running in my first ever half-marathon in FOUR short days.  Had to take a step back this week and look at all the training I've been doing.  Perspective is awesome for the self esteem.)

No comments:

Post a Comment