Finished this month: queen-size stack-n-whack quilt. I crowed and showed off already about this finish--anything that has been over a year to completion deserves that, in my world.
|Nancy Drew by Moda|
Completed projects this Month: 1
Completed projects Year to Date: 3
New projects this Month: 3
New projects Year to Date: 3
Discarded/donated projects (farewell!): 0
Net Project Count for 2012: 0
I feel like setting some goals for the next month. Gonna go ahead and link up with the Year of Lovely Finishes and see how it turns out.
Of course, I have the hardest time setting a goal of getting only ONE item finished. My goals are always so much more *aspirational* than realistic.
1. Gotta finish the Nancy Drew item (there's a blog-hop audience waiting to see it, after all).
2. Want to zip through the fleece pants that are all stitched up except for their respective waistbands and hems.
3. Buck-a-block BOTM will get finished by March 16th.
4. Barnyard play quilt will have a tree embellishment all stitched together (by March 16th also).
5. And my "official" finish for March will be to complete machine quilting on the navy/turquoise baby quilt made out of last year's Buck-a-block creations.
I'm still learning on the machine quilting, so this feels like a stretch of my abilities, but I have enjoyed the outline quilting done so far around the cornerstone stars. Spring Break happens at the end of March--that could give me the larger blocks of time I seem to need for machine quilting.
Wish me luck!