Had a look around the sewing room, and realized I have piles of mending that have been neglected while I pursue quilt-related projects.
So, here's the rundown:
Black trousers - (ooh, dark photo!) these have been in the mending pile for quite some time, but I have pulled them out and worn them several times, flaws and all (the joys of safety pins and duct tape in unseen places). The flaws here include a hole in the zipper area seam, a pocket that just won't lie flat (without a safety pin helper), and elastic in the waist area that has come loose on one side.
Off-white skirt - this just has too tender of a color. Bought Rit dye to jazz it up a bit. Have to wait until I'm feeling comfortable with having technicolor hands for a couple days.
Olive green skirt - making it longer (always the hemming); bought some ribbon trim to cover up the previous hem fold-line.
Black bobble t-shirt - the large bead-bobbles on this shirt have many that are coming loose. Nothing worse than droopy bobbles...
Not pictured, but still in the mending area:
Columbia outerwear jacket - velcro closures have shredded in two locations, and you just can't buy velcro in custom colors, and this will require tedious hand sewing.
Red dress restyle - I was adding waist darts and hemming a sheath dress, when I decided to complicate matters and change the neckline and sleeves as well.
Well, gee. Some of these seem like an easy fix. Do-able, even.