I have begun sorting and packing up things that I might work on. I know that I always bring too much. I have no intention of finishing everything. I just like lots of variety, and really never know what I will have the mojo for working on. (Hello ADD)
For sure want to finish:
|The "git 'er done" pile|
2. Complete the machine quilting on blue baby quilt. Really, this is so close to done that I am almost embarrassed that I let it sit around for so long.
3. Stuffed cat for Barnyard Quilt Along
|A few of her favorite plays...|
4. Daughter's drama t-shirt quilt. This is just in the beginning stages, but is tentatively intended to be my main focus for retreat. (As if I can ever really focus.) I have been dreaming and drooling over possibilities for design, but haven't narrowed my ideas down enough. Have at least 2 paper-pieced sections ready to start.
5. Decorative tissue box covers. Pattern and fabrics all set to go.
6. Little black dress. (Ha-ha, really a nightgown from a knit fabric.) Found it all cut out when I was sorting and tossing in December. Why not finish it up?
7. Relaxing Robin. If I want to be ready to applique on a border in February, my design idea calls for applique with crazy-quilt pieces.
8. Quilted teapot cozy. Requested by Dad when he saw the Kitchen Aid cozy I made in December.
|coming soon: cozy teapot!|
9. More big stitch quilting on the Barnyard Play Quilt... Always a possibility.
Nine projects. Yep, definitely too much.